Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Episode 2-The Mysterious Vision

After a few days, they reached a road split into two, leading into two directions; there was also a thick fog that blocked their vision. ‘That’s strange, we don’t even need to cross this road.’ said Nicole while looking at the map.
‘Perhaps we went to the wrong place.’ said William.
‘It can’t be, the map says here. And we can see a mountain not far away.’ said Nicole.
‘Well, what now?’ asked Wander.
‘We have to choose one way.’ said Crystal.
‘Which way should we choose? Furthermore, we can’t see clearly.’ said Tracy.
‘There’s no choice, we have to go through.’ said Nicole.
‘Isn’t there any other option?’ asked Wander.
‘Nope, there’s only one option and that is we have to go through this fog no matter what. If you are afraid you shouldn’t have come.’ said Nicole.
Wander had nothing to say but to follow them. ‘So, how do we pick the road?’ asked Trina.
‘Let’s throw a stone and see where it lands at.’ suggested William.
‘But we can’t see. Why don’t we do it like this: First, we see who is right handed who is left handed. If right handed has the most then we go right, if left handed has the most then we go left. Is that good?’ asked Crystal.
‘That’s a good idea. We can try it.’ said Tracy. They tried it and nearly everybody was right handed.
‘So we’ll go right.’ said Crystal.
They went right and all they saw was fog and nothing. Suddenly an old man walked past them.
‘Oh it’s a bad choice to go to the village ahead. I warn you, once you go in, don’t think about coming out.’ said the old man.
‘Wait!’ shouted Nicole while she turned to face the old man.
‘Hey, where’s that old man?’ asked Wander.
‘He disappeared out of thin air.’ said Tracy.
‘I guess there’s nothing we can do about him.’ said Nicole.
They continued to walk when the fog started to dissapear and they saw a village. The village was very small and all they saw were just some small houses.
‘What place is this? It looks so distorted.’ said Trina.
‘Oh, even the smartest kid in our class doesn’t knows.’ teased William.
‘Well, do you know?’ asked Trina.
‘Of course it’s just a village.’ said William.
‘Don’t argue will you. We’re here to search for the cure not argue. Let’s go.’ said Nicole.
They went to the village. When Nicole stepped into the village, she had a vision: She was inside the village but her friends were not there. ‘Crystal! William! Tracy! Trina! Wander! Where are you guys?’ shouted Nicole. Suddenly she heard some noise not far away. She looked around and she saw lots of people running away.
‘What’s happening?’ asked Nicole.
But nobody cared about her. Suddenly many armies came. A war was going on, Nicole had to run and fast. But she wasn’t fast enough; she couldn’t escape from the war. All she could do was to try and dodge all their attacks. She ran away from the war and she managed to run away. She ran to a tree and she saw a baby crying. Then a woman that looked like her mom ran by, she saw the crying baby. She felt pity for the baby so she picked her up.
‘Mom? Mom!’ said Nicole happily. But her mom didn’t care about her. Then her vision ended and she fell unconscious.
‘Where am I?’ asked Nicole.
‘You’re in my house.’ said a woman.
‘Where are my friends? Are they hurt in the war?’ asked Nicole.
‘Your friends are alright. And there’s no war going on. I’ll go and call your friends.’ said the woman.
‘Nicole! I’m glad you’re alright.’ said Crystal while hugging her.
‘What happened? Why are you here?’ asked Nicole.
‘Don’t you remember? When we first stepped into the village you just stood there like a piece of wood.’ said William.
‘When we called you, you don’t reply at all. And then you suddenly faint.’ said Crystal.
‘Thanks.’ said Nicole to the woman.
‘Oh, I haven’t introduced myself. My name is Jennifer.’ said Jennifer.
‘Is there any mountain in this area?’ asked Trina.
‘Ha ha, are you kidding. There can’t be any mountain in this area.’ said Jennifer.
‘No way. There should be a mountain in this area.’ said Nicole.
All they could do was to thank Jennifer and continue their road. They had to go back to the split road and go the other way. They had walked very far but still didn’t see the split road.
‘That’s strange, we’ve walked quite far. But why can’t we see the split road?’ asked Wander.
‘And there’s no fog here.’ said William.
‘Maybe we’ve got lost.’ said Tracy.
‘It can’t be true. We’ve went to the right way.’ said Nicole.
‘Then, could it be.’ said Crystal in a horrified way.
‘No way. It won’t happen.’ said Nicole.
They turned back. They continued to walk a long time again. This time they couldn’t find the village. ‘Not again.’ sighed Tracy.
‘This time we’re really lost.’ said Nicole.
Suddenly, they heard someone laugh.
‘Who’s there!’ said Nicole and she threw a knife into the bushes.
‘Oh, I’ve been found.’ said a man.
‘Who are you? Why are you hiding in the bushes laughing?’ asked William.
‘You’ll understand.’ said the man. Then he disappeared.
‘Now that’s strange.’ said Crystal.
‘Let’s not care about him.’ said William.
Suddenly, everything they saw changed into a maze. ‘What’s happening?’ asked Wander, worried.
‘I think this has something to do with that man.’ said Nicole.
‘That man? But why does he want to do this?’ asked Wander.
‘I’m afraid that his doing it because we’ve got something to do with his past.’ said Nicole.
‘What do you mean Nicole? He looks so young, when his small we didn’t even exist yet.’ said Wander.
‘When we entered the village, I had a vision. I went back to the past, I was in that village but it somewhat looked like twelve years ago.’ said Nicole.
‘Twelve years ago? We were just a baby.’ said Tracy.
‘Yes, in that vision there was a war going on in that village. I ran for my life but I couldn’t escape for the first time, so I was pushed by them. I suddenly appeared under a tree, I saw a baby and my mom suddenly ran by and picked the baby up. I also noticed him nearby. He was already like at least 25.’ said Nicole.
‘25? No way, when we saw him just now he was younger.’ said Trina.
‘I know its unbelievable but its real.’ said Nicole.
‘Wait, there’s something I don’t understand. You said you had a vision when you first step into the village.’ said Crystal.
‘Yes.’ said Nicole.
‘The vision was that you were inside the village and there was a war going on. But you weren’t fast enough and you were pushed and you suddenly appear under a tree. You saw a baby under the tree and your mother rushed by and picked the baby up. You also saw the man just now appear and he was at least 25.’ said Crystal.
‘Yeah.’ said Nicole.
‘But you haven’t been to that village before. How can you have a vision about it when it was the first time you’ve been there.’ said Crystal.
‘I don’t know, but I had a feeling that the baby was me.’ said Nicole.
‘You had a feeling that the baby was you.’ Said Wander confused.
Nicole nodded her head. Suddenly the whole place shake like there was an earthquake going on. The whole place made them fall into a hole.
They all shouted and they banged onto something hard. ‘Where are we?’ asked Wander.
‘Oh, I see that you wanted to play the hard way.’ said a voice from above. They all looked above them. And they saw a man that appeared before.


No comments:

Post a Comment